Apple’s new iPhone X has a spectacular edge-to-edge display that dominates the entire front of the device. The vision has always been to create an iPhone that is entirely screen. One so immersive the device itself disappears into the experience.
Finally, an iPhone that is all screen. The iPhone X delivers an immersive experience, allowing you to focus on your content. The intelligent iPhone X responds to a tap, your voice, and maybe even a glance. Say hello to the future.
Rather than a home button, your iPhone X works with gestures which make navigation simple and fluid. A simple swipe takes you home from anywhere.
OLED Screen, iPhone Standards
iPhone X features the iPhone's first OLED screen which delivers true stunning colours, deeper blacks, high brightness and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
The iPhone X's TrueDepth Camera is housed in a tiny space. The TrueDepth Camera enables Face ID, and let's not forget amazing clarity in images.
Portrait Mode Selfies
Portrait Mode Selfies allow you to create beautiful selfies with artfully blurred backgrounds and sharp foregrounds.
With Portrait Lighting, your portraits will have impressive studio-quality lighting effects.
Animoji: Your Own Emoji
The TrueDepth camera analyzes more than 50 different muscle movements and uses your expressions to create 12 different Animoji. Reveal your inner Panda, Pig or Robot.
DUAL 12MP CAMERAS
Improved cameras, better photography
With a larger and faster 12MP sensor, new color filters, deeper pixels, and a new telephoto camera with OIS, there's so much more you can do with your iPhone X Camera.
Dual Camera, Dual OIS
Both 12MP rear cameras feature optical image stabilization and fast lenses so you can capture breathtaking moments (photo and videos) even in low light.
iPhone X features the most durable glass ever in a smartphone. With glass on the front and back and surgical-grade stainless steel, iPhone X gets even better, thanks to wireless charging. Live free with water and dust resistance (with a rating of IP67).
Face ID: Facial Recognition at its best
Face ID provides secure authentication, using your face. Facial Mapping, enabled by the TrueDepth camera, projects and analyzes more than 30k invisible dots on your face to create a precise depth map of your face. Adaptive Recognition means that your Face ID adapts to physical changes in your appearance over time.
iPhone X uses A11 Bionic, the smartest and most powerful chip ever in a smart phone. It features a neural engine capable of 600 billion operations per second. The four efficiency cores in the A11 are 70% faster than A10 Fusion. And the two performance cores are up to 25 percent faster. A11 Bionic powers extraordinary augmented reality experiences in games and apps.
Improved Power Efficiency
The custom battery design and a second-generation performance controller allow your phone battery lasts up to 2 hours longer between charges than iPhone 7.
Designed for the future, iPhone X allows you charge your phones without charging cables required. Charge with wireless charging stations and mats.
A groundbreaking iOS for an iPhone that's truly breathtaking.
Size & Weight
Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant
Cellular and Wireless
Power and Battery
With new features and capabilities that let you get more done quickly and easily, iOS 11 makes iPhone more powerful, personal, and intelligent than ever.
Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new iPhone X. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can fully enjoy the world’s most personal device.
• VoiceOver • Zoom • Magnifier • Software TTY • Switch Control • Closed Captions • AssistiveTouch • Speak Screen
Rating for Hearing Aids
In the Box
- Super Retina Display: With iPhone X, the device is the display. An all-new 5.8-inch Super Retina screen fills the hand and dazzles the eyes.
- Innovative Technology: The display employs new techniques and technology to precisely follow the curves of the design, all the way to the elegantly rounded corners.
- OLED Designed for iPhone X: The first OLED screen that rises to the standards of iPhone, with accurate, stunning colors, true blacks, high brightness and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
- TrueDepth Camera: A tiny space houses some of the most sophisticated technology Apple has ever developed, including the cameras and sensors that enable Face ID.
- Intuitive Gestures: Familiar gestures make navigation natural and intuitive. Instead of pressing a button, a single swipe takes you home from anywhere.
- Secure Authentication: Your face is now your password. Face ID is a secure and private new way to unlock, authenticate, and pay.
- Facial Mapping: Face ID is enabled by the TrueDepth camera and is simple to set up. It projects and analyzes more than 30,000 invisible dots to create a precise depth map of your face.
- Apple Pay: Face ID is so secure you can use it with Apple Pay and check out with just a glance.
- Portrait Mode selfies: Create beautiful Selfies with sharp foregrounds and artfully blurred backgrounds.
- Portrait Lighting: A new feature in Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting produces impressive studio-quality lighting effects.
- Animoji: The TrueDepth camera analyzes more than 50 different muscle movements to mirror your expressions in 12 Animoji. Reveal your inner panda, pig, or robot.
Parrot’s Jumping Night drone, a second-generation Minidrone with two powerful LEDs for exploring in the ...
A combination of user-friendly features and innovative design makes this one of the best of its range. Br...
Splash, water, dust resistant and introducing an all new glass design, 8 is an upgrade on the most famous...