The 13-inch MacBook Pro features fifth-generation dual-core Intel Core i5 or Intel Core i7 processors, so you can handle your most demanding tasks everywhere you are. So you can take your entire digital photo studio everywhere you can take your camera. Using Hyper-Threading technology, each core can handle multiple tasks simultaneously, so performance is enhanced. And with speeds up to 3.1GHz, shared L3 cache up to 4MB, and Turbo Boost speeds up to 3.4GHz, these processors are ready for just about anything.
- Retina Display: Multimillion-pixel view: When you pack so many pixels into a display — over 5 million on the 15-inch model — the results are positively stunning. The pixel density is so high, your eyes can’t discern individual pixels.
- Thunderbolt 2: The world’s most advanced I/O: Fast and versatile, Thunderbolt 2 provides up to 20 Gbps of bandwidth to each external device. So you’re more than ready for the next generation of high-performance peripherals and displays.
- Iris Pro Graphics: A flawless onscreen performance: The 15-inch MacBook Pro has a phenomenal display — with the graphics power to match.
- Fourth-generation Intel Mobile Processors: Fourth-generation quad-core Intel Core i7 processors provide the fastest performance ever in a MacBook Pro. And every model comes with 16GB of super-fast 1600MHz memory as standard.
- Ultra-fast All-flash Storage: There’s a reason they call it “flash”.
- Long-lasting Battery: Up to an 8-hour charge, 30-day standby time.
Parrot’s Jumping Night drone, a second-generation Minidrone with two powerful LEDs for exploring in the ...
A combination of user-friendly features and innovative design makes this one of the best of its range. Br...
Splash, water, dust resistant and introducing an all new glass design, 8 is an upgrade on the most famous...